What you need for Straight Leg Dead lifts
Instructions for Straight Leg Dead lifts
- Set the barbell about a foot in front of your legs.
- Stand with your feet shoulder length apart.
- Bend over with bent knees and strait back to pick up the bar initially.
- Grasp the bar with both hands, palms facing your legs, and stand erect holding the barbell with arms fully extended towards the ground.
- With the back of your legs straight at all times, lean forward bending at the waist and lower yourself until you are fully extended, making sure not to stretch beyond comfort.
- Stand up by bending at the waist, pulling your shoulders back to a square position.
Comments on Straight Leg Dead lifts
Don't over-extend your muscles as you bend over. Keep a fluid motion between repetitions, not stopping and keeping a moderate speed. Again, only allow a mild stretch as you are bending over. Start with less weight as you getting used to the exercise, and work your way up to avoid strain
Muscle Groups Worked By Straight Leg Dead lifts